Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Imaginary numbers may hold the key to understanding the after-life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was Erwin Schroedinger who conceived of his famous equation that echoed the same sentiments to quantum theory as did Heisenberg's Matrix Mechanics. He used imaginary numbers. At first the Schroedinger equation posed two problems: the expanding-particle problem and the imaginary number problem. There appeared to be no equivalent to imaginary numbers in the real world. However this was solved simply by finding the square of the imaginary number. The expanding-particle problem, which seemed to say that the particle would expand, occupying a larger and larger space over time, was solved by substituting the concept with a mathematical probability of finding the particle at a particular location over time.

The idea I am posing to members of the forum is; if we can label the horizontal axis of a graph with real numbers and the vertical axis with imaginary numbers, can the implied location on the graph, known as a complex number, be made as an analogy to the higher dimensional after-life? Which occupies a higher dimension? Do recall that I stated that the higher dimension contains the separation, effecting the non-separation in my other identity in 2007. Think entanglement and M=R.