Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: The Ontological Status of Quantum Science, a Taoist's Perspective
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 20th and more recently, 21st centuries, gave us a new kind of science related to what became known as Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Science. Many members here, while learning new things through their limited scope of mind, are very closed-minded to new ideas in science and even more broadly, Metaphysics. Such as, for example, Polymath. However, this is only a dispute I deem trivial, albeit suspicious. While some are unworthy of being called "scientists", due to their lack of consideration of more fundamental topics, there is still a growing number of scientists in the scientific community who can be called worthy. For example, Google "local realism does not exist 2022 Nobel Prize in Physics" and a lengthy list of hits will come up.

Anyways, moving on...

Today I read about how Davisson and Germer took De Broglie's concept of atomic waves to the next level, an ontological level. For those who are unfamiliar, De Broglie extended the theory of the wave-particle nature of light to encompass all of matter. While on earth we may exist as matter, in the hereafter we exist as waves. I have yet to prove this particular science. But mark my words, I will do so.

Aside from life-after-death considerations, the ontological status of atomic waves is essential to understanding who and what we are. Our essence is wave-like. There is a level of reality that is observer-dependent and non-random, while our everyday world for the most part is deterministic and material.

How the electron, which forms a wave pattern around the nucleus of an atom perfectly fits the orbital, is dependent on an integer number of wavelengths.

While many may be in awe of the mysterious nature of wave-particle duality and its application to atoms or more broadly, matter, I feel as though I have been introduced to familiar territory.

(to be continued...)

The Ontological Status of Quantum Science, a Taoist's perspective | Religious Forums
syo, post: 8045892, member: 59962 Wrote:Where's the Taoist?

The Taoist concept of ontological duality is deeply tied to Quantum theory. As it says that existence and non-existence are one, as all opposites in reality must contrast with each other in order to even exist first and foremost. This implies that existence, which as a law, must be compared and contrasted with non-existence, must be an illusion. I was high when I discovered this in 2013 when I was 30 and was trying to locate the precise nature of my being by asking thought-provoking questions to who I now know to be the anti-christ, Richard Parker. Talk about evil turned good. Anyway, I was high when I... 1. proved the existence of God using Philosophy, 2. Came up with an explanation for free energy, 3. Proved that free will is an illusion which God is not bereft of, 4. Proved consciousness, 5. Created the premise for Christopher langan's "reality self-simulation principle, among other things. I rediscovered a bunch of things and extended and created others. 

Now that you are aware that I have a dual intellectual identity, what is your take on the idea that we could be products of a generalized intelligence?