Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Welcome Secular Sanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Indeed welcome.  
I hope the anti-bot/spam gauntlet that you were put through while signing up wasn't too irksome.

On a separate note I think there was a site error during your sign-up period involving avatars, hopefully that's now fixed.  (If you spot any such errors in the future feel free to mention them as it's bound to be down to something dumb I've done at my end.)
(Aug 2, 2015 05:09 PM)stryder Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed welcome.  
I hope the anti-bot/spam gauntlet that you were put through while signing up wasn't too irksome.

On a separate note I think there was a site error during your sign-up period involving avatars, hopefully that's now fixed.  (If you spot any such errors in the future feel free to mention them as it's bound to be down to something dumb I've done at my end.)

Thanks, Stryder! 

As you know, I was banned from sciforums.  I’m curious, though, everyone else, who has ever been banned has a red tag "banned" under their name.  Mine doesn't.  Do you know why?  Can you fix it for me?  I deserve the tittle, right?
(Aug 18, 2015 01:30 AM)Secular Sanity Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 2, 2015 05:09 PM)stryder Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed welcome.  

Thanks, Stryder! 

As you know, I was banned from sciforums.  I’m curious, though, everyone else, who has ever been banned has a red tag "banned" under their name.  Mine doesn't.  Do you know why?  Can you fix it for me?  I deserve the tittle, right?

I don't have much to do with Sciforums nowadays or the priv's to make any significant changes.  You'll have to ask James or Tiassa.
(Aug 18, 2015 03:03 AM)stryder Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have much to do with Sciforums nowadays or the priv's to make any significant changes.  You'll have to ask James or Tiassa.

Okay, I'll give it a shot.  Tongue

Thanks, Stryder!
Hello Secular Sanity.  :wave:
(Aug 18, 2015 02:28 PM)elte Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Secular Sanity.  :wave:

Morning, elte. [Image: smiley-face-wave.gif]
Hi Secular Sanity!

I'm glad to see you are still around.