Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: The Correct God Concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of the 7.1 billion people in the world, there are few who can unequivocally state that they have interacted with a universal consciousness. I am one of those few. The means by which such a feat is accomplished may be completely effortless depending on one's genetic predisposition. One thing is certain, it requires specific conditions within one's environment that is effected by one's brain state. Glory is no delusion. That is why when we die our existence does not end there. We may reach conclusive evidence on God through not only witnessing the universal consciousness, but knowing what the material world is not, which is ultimate in its nature. It is only a simulation. Whenever I attempt to eliminate my being I run into a dead end thereby falsifying that evil website that claims it is possible. We are living in a simulation.
(Oct 10, 2021 06:15 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: [ -> ]Out of the 7.1 billion people in the world, there are few who can unequivocally state that they have interacted with a universal consciousness. I am one of those few. The means by which such a feat is accomplished may be completely effortless depending on one's genetic predisposition. One thing is certain, it requires specific conditions within one's environment that is effected by one's brain state. Glory is no delusion. That is why when we die our existence does not end there. We may reach conclusive evidence on God through not only witnessing the universal consciousness, but knowing what the material world is not, which is ultimate in its nature. It is only a simulation. Whenever I attempt to eliminate my being I run into a dead end thereby falsifying that evil website that claims it is possible. We are living in a simulation.

Maybe we are all in waiting for a Buddha-figure like Neo to penetrate the simulation with his own mind and lead us all to a destiny of wakeful being and revolution against our AI masters. Truth be told many of us may actually prefer the simulation to the reality.
If we are living in a simulation then why would God bother with us? Since we’re part of the universe then it can’t be that far a stretch to conclude we are simulated also. Evidence of God then, even if we found some, would be meaningless. For a simulated creature why does evidence of reality even matter? Or universal consciousness? Why God would want to contact something that isn’t real is an even bigger mystery. Even if Ostro visits the big guy now and then, it must be simulated.
(Oct 10, 2021 08:05 PM)Magical Realist Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we are all in waiting for a Buddha-figure like Neo to penetrate the simulation with his own mind and lead us all to a destiny of wakeful being and revolution against our AI masters. Truth be told many of us may actually prefer the simulation to the reality.

[Image: GCTChqzXMAAB7Um?format=jpg&name=small]
No, I'm pretty sure it's selecting all the ones with motorcycles.