Scivillage.com Casual Discussion Science Forum

Full Version: Posting on site using phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rolleyes I have to turn my phone sideways to see the full text box in order to post on here. It’s okay for quick responses or reading only, but longer replies, it takes too long. Curious if this is the case for others? No biggie, just wondering.
Works for me with phone upright. Actually better than horizontallly because the keyboard takes up less space. Posting with chrome browser and android something.
Only half the page shows for me when holding the phone upright, that's why I shift it to the side. On my laptop now, and so much easier.
I sometimes read posts on my phone, but I've never tried posting. I always use my laptop for that.
If only that was the biggest hurdle people have to face. Sign of the times I guess. I think one of my ancient ancestors had a similar problem with the hollow log he would beat, stand it upright or lay it down, whatever was easiest to get the message across. We’ve come a long way since then....lol