Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sciforums WILL be delivered from atheism and darkness

Ostronomos Offline
I will not allow Sarkus and other atheists to destroy sciforums with their delusion. I promise I will formulate an incredible argument and a new Reality thread by the time I get back on sciforums next week wednesday.

I will defy Bells and her fucked up'd need to repress reality and promote lies and illusion on sciforums.

FUCK YOU BELLS. YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I WILL RISE. I WILL TRIUMPH. I WILL GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE. NOTHING WILL STOP ME. 10 more days. YOU WON'T KEEP ME DOWN AND TAKE OUT YOUR ANGER ON ME JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT RAPED IN THE PAST. GET OVER YOUR SHIT AND BECOME A FAIR AND OBJECTIVE MODERATOR YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE.

YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS ARE A SIGN OF YOUR IGNORANCE.
Yazata Offline
(Jun 4, 2016 08:16 PM)Ostronomos Wrote: I will not allow Sarkus and other atheists to destroy sciforums with their delusion.

I think that Sarkus is one of the brightest bulbs over there and quite philosophically astute. I like him and enjoy his contributions. We agree on most things.

I'm an atheist/agnostic with views very much like Sarkus. If you attack him, then you attack me as well.
Ostronomos Offline
I do not attack unless it's personal. Especially when it comes to reality and CTMU. Rather, I defend. And I have never attacked you nor do I intend to start. Sarkus on the other hand has no respect for theism. So he is an idiot to the nth degree.

I tend to make insights that take a diverse perspective on the same thing (reality) because my mind sees things as virtually identical or common to each other. Hence, I dislike illusion and ignorance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dying to get back on sciforums Ostronomos 22 3,075 Apr 28, 2020 05:45 PM
Last Post: Leigha
  Atheists will despise the idea of me coming back to sciforums, which is why I should Ostronomos 22 2,970 Jun 2, 2018 03:11 AM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  Requesting to rejoin sciforums for the purposes of formal discussion Ostronomos 11 2,400 May 23, 2018 05:59 PM
Last Post: Ostronomos
  CAN SOMEONE ANNOUNCE MY ACTIVITY HERE ON SCIFORUMS??? Ostronomos 5 851 May 8, 2018 10:11 PM
Last Post: Syne
  Xelasnave.1947 on sciforums = Richard from "Actual Slavery" website = The Antichrist Ostronomos 2 1,104 Jun 5, 2016 04:10 PM
Last Post: Ostronomos
  Bells Has Just Destroyed Sciforums Ostronomos 1 834 Jun 2, 2016 09:14 PM
Last Post: stryder