Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is it the Super Woke Bowl?

Zinjanthropos Offline
I’d imagine San Francisco is a contender for most woke city in America but this SF Chronicle article says Kansas City catching up. I give the edge to SF because it’s in California and KC fans still do the Tomahawk Chop and not really sure if native Americans disapprove of it, not to mention Chiefs and Arrowheads.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sports/ostle...637774.php

In the photo of Kelce and Swift, I think she looks absolutely worn out
C C Offline
(Feb 4, 2024 05:27 PM)Zinjanthropos Wrote: I’d imagine San Francisco is a contender for most woke city in America but this SF Chronicle article says Kansas City catching up. I give the edge to SF because it’s in California and KC fans still do the Tomahawk Chop and not really sure if native Americans disapprove of it, not to mention Chiefs and Arrowheads.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sports/ostle...637774.php

It seems bizarre that conspiracists selected heartland KC as the team that Leftangelicals would orchestrate a win for, rather than San Francisco. In spirit, I'm rooting for the Chiefs -- I'd even go with the Baltimore Ravens if they were there instead. (Though rationally, SF would probably have the advantage over either, and may indeed win.)

Quote:In the photo of Kelce and Swift, I think she looks absolutely worn out.

Valentine's Day comes to the Superbowl. She's really going to be a frazzled tragedy of jet lag if she squeaks that flight from Tokyo to Vegas out. After wards, it will be his turn to attend each of her concerts (arguably ad nauseam watching/listening to the same performance over and over).

What the world's critical attention hangs in suspense upon:

"The Japanese Embassy in D.C. reassured weary fans Friday that Taylor Swift’s concert in Tokyo next week shouldn’t stop her from attending the Super Bowl, as speculation rises about whether the billionaire pop star can safely jet from Japan to Las Vegas in time to support the Kansas City Chiefs—and her boyfriend, tight end Travis Kelce."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Bowl LVII C C 6 124 Feb 14, 2023 01:44 AM
Last Post: confused2
  New AI technology could change game prep for Super Bowl teams (sports) C C 0 34 Feb 10, 2023 09:21 PM
Last Post: C C
  Super Bowl C C 8 221 Feb 8, 2021 05:39 PM
Last Post: Zinjanthropos
  GOAT expected to be grazing 10th time on field of a Super Bowl (sightings) C C 0 119 Jan 25, 2021 03:57 AM
  Game uses physics tricks to boost realism + Super Bowl: Feel not super either way C C 0 433 Feb 7, 2016 06:12 PM